Race Contoller NSSRCC

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Roy Clark_*

Guest_Roy Clark_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

I would like to thank Melvyn Horne for the wonderful job he has done as race controller of the NSSRCC this season.This is a very responsible job and deserves credit where it is due.I understand there have been the usual moaners but you get them in every walk of life and they are normally people who never do anything to help.Roy Clark

#2 Glan20 Lofts

Glan20 Lofts

ISRFC Group Owner

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

Just to reiterate on the comments from Roy,

Its okay for fanciers who sit in their back gardens & say its "fine here why haven't the birds been liberated" other feds have gone.

There are a lot of other factors that need to consider, here are two that spring to mind.

Birds from other organisations being liberated and at other race points that may clash, those same fanciers would also moan, "should have waited" or "should of gone earlier"

Weather at the furthest point.

You can not please everybody, race program being one of them.

As the convoyer of the trainer race's from Billericay, I know to well what issues there can be.

At the last YB trainer race, there was 3 other feds there with more birds than I had & where going further & one on the line of flight with again more birds.

Melvyn has served us members of the NSSRCC club well & hope he carries on as long as he enjoys it.

I don't see a line of applicants at the Annual General Meeting who wants the job & other official roles.

This weekend was forecast as strong North West & poor weather.

Although I didn't send to Chale, it seemed a quick race with very good returns, & possibly be on next years program. 

Keith Woods

#3 philmasters

philmasters

IPRR New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

Tbh we have had one of the best young bird seasons we've had only dropped about nine in total from all year d races well done roy keep up the hard work were happy

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users